It's been forever since I've posted a BLOG...got so caught up with life I suppose!
That's right...you read it correctly...only 34 Days left until my due date! Yesterday I was 35wks!!! The time is drawing near!!! We can't wait for Little Lexi Kate to get here & to finally get to hold her & see what she looks like!
I'm NESTING these days. I woke up the other morning at 5am wide awake & couldn't go back to sleep. I feel so overwhelmed with what I have left to do...even though when I got up & made a list of it all it doesn't amount to much! We have the nursery all ready & Just finished Brooklynne's new bedroom (just waiting on the quilt from Grammy). It turned out SOOO Good!!! This past weekend we got the swing,bathtub,bouncy seat,car seat,etc. down from the attic. This has made it SO much more real for Brooklynne. She likes to go into the nursery & use all of the "baby stuff" to play with her babies...actually that's where she is at this very moment ;)
Christmas was GREAT this year! It was so much fun having the "magic" of Christmas here! Brooklynne really understood the whole Santa thing this year! It was SO MUCH FUN! She's still talking about it!
As of now we don't have an induction date. It's just a waiting game. I think that's what I'm the most nervous about. I'm such a planner & I don't like not knowing what/when it's going to happen! I can say to myself that I should just relax & that everything will work out fine, but I can't convince myself!!! I go to the doctor this next Tuesday. I'll be 36wks. After that visit I'll be going weekly! Not much LONGER!!! YAY!!!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
ONLY 34 DAYS to GO!!!
Posted by Charity at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is so exciting!! I can't believe you will have two girls soon, Brooklynne will be such a good sister! maybe ONE of these days we will be able to meet both of them!!
Post a Comment