Monday, February 9, 2009

Disappointed!!!!

I'm SO Disappointed!!!

This past Wednesday I started having contractions every 5min. starting about 11a.m. I wasn't in pain, but was wondering what was going on, so I called the Dr. & they told me to go to the hospital to let them monitor me. We went in that evening & all the contractions were showing up on the monitors. They checked me & said that I was dilated to a 2 almost a 3. That got me excited since on Monday at my Dr.'s appointment I was only at a 1. They called my Dr. & he wanted me to just go home. The contractions continued for the rest of Wednesday & then again on Thursday. Friday it was as if nothing had happened & I had VERY few contractions that day. On Saturday the weather was SO NICE so we went to the park & did A LOT of walking so I contracted all day that day & then again on Sunday also.

SO....Today I had a Dr.'s appointment at 3. I thought for sure that he was going to tell me that I was dilated more...Boy was I WRONG!!! He checked me & said that I'm only a 1!!! WHAT!?!? I had just gone to the hospital & they had said that I was almost a 3!?!? Words can't describe how upset this makes me. I thought that I was progressing....obviously I'm not!?!?

Now I'm going to have to go in at 2a.m. on Friday instead of 6a.m.....Sounds like it's going to be a LONG drawn out day & process!!! With Brooklynne I went in at 6a.m. was dilated to a 4 & had her a little after noon. Lexi's not going to be that easy!

I'm SO READY to have her....but I'm NOT looking forward to Friday AT ALL!!!!

1 comments:

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

It will all be ok! I'm sorry! You may just surprise yourself too so don't count that out! You will for sure be in my prayers this week and on friday!