Thursday, April 2, 2009

My "PayCheck"


It was 4:38 a.m. when I heard Lexi's cries this morning.  I woke up & walked to her crib.  The minute she saw me her face lit up & she smiled the BIGGEST smile!!  Talk about one happy Mommy!  She's been smiling since the day she was born.  I've never seen a baby smile as much so early on as she has.  

Most people get paid once a week or every other week.  As a stay at home mommy I get paid DAILY.  It's not money that I can put in the bank, but I wouldn't trade in my "paycheck" for all the money in the world.  Hugs, Kisses, & I Love You's are MORE than enough for me!!

Here are some recent "smiley" pictures...


Here's a video that I took of Lexi Smiling this morning.


5 comments:

Mom said...

I agree!!! I was blessed to do that for more than 20 years!

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

Awwwwwwwww!! Love your video!

Celeste said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments Charity!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

she is adorable! Congrats...

Charity said...

Thank you So much!!!