I had a Dr's appointment yesterday. Just a 22wk. check up. Everything went well. I've gained a total of 4lbs so far....bummer because I only gained 2 with Brooklynne. O'well...could be MUCH worse!!! They gave me the YUCKY orange stuff that I have to drink before I come in on my next visit. I'm NOT looking forward to that, but hopefully I only have to do it once. With Brooklynne I had to come back to do the 3hr. one...that was Awful!!! I have another appointment at 29wks for another ultrasound & my shot for being RH neg. I had a low lying placenta on my last ultrasound, so they want to check to make sure it's moved.
Brooklynne says that everything is 2-5-8 now. When she measures things with the tape measure, when she weighs herself at the Dr's office....everything is 2-5-8....I have no idea where she got it from!!! She's really 34lbs.
I took the fabric that I'm going to make Lexi Kate's Taggie blanket out of to the mall today to get her name put on it...so I'll be starting that project in the next day or so.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
2-5-8
Posted by Charity at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment