I'm sure the person who invented wall paper is long gone by now...but if not they should be severely punished!!! We've been ripping down wall paper all day in the sun room...it SUCKS & is hard work! I have to admit that Adam has been doing most of the work, but the little that I helped with was not fun at all! Adam's finishing up right now...maybe we'll reward ourselves tomorrow & do something fun!
The circus is coming to town middle of next week. Brooklynne's never been to one & doesn't know what it is but she REALLY wants to go...so we'll probably take her!
This baby is still beating me up from the inside out ;)
I think we've settled on the name Lexi Kate....it seems to fit & we all call her by her name now!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Death to the One Who Invented Wall Paper!!!
Posted by Charity at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment