Adam is so handy around the house! This past weekend he replaced our garbage disposal & all the pipes under the kitchen sink. There were some that were broken & they all were so full of gunk & smelt so bad! After our "flooding" incident while we were gone we had to rip up all of the carpet in the hallway. We bought tongue & groove wood floor & this weekend Adam put it in. It's in the hallway, dinning room, kitchen & will be in the laundry room probably by tonight. Brooklynne LOVES it & keeps telling everyone about her "new wood floor"! The first morning that she woke up & half of the dinning room was done she was dancing all over it & wouldn't walk on the tiles in the rest of the room! We love it too, it's a Cherry color & looks so nice & clean! In all my years of being with Adam we've NEVER HAD to hire anyone to do any handy work except for AC repair. He doesn't always know what he's doing, but he's NEVER afraid to figure things out. He's a "REAL" handy man's worse nightmare...if they have to come to our house it's going to be REALLY BAD!!!
Brooklynne's new phrase the past few weeks is "two hours ago a week". I'm not sure where she gets it, but it's always in reference to when something is going to happen or when it did happen, such as, "Going to see Elmo, two hours ago a week". It's really cute & cracks us up! She's also started saying "it's my most favorite EVER!" & "it's my most favorite I've ever seen!" So funny the things she comes up with!
Last week Wednesday through Saturday night I had the flu. It had been so nice not to be "baby sick", but having the flu is not fun either! Brooklynne even brought me a trash can & put it up in my face & said "here mommy if you need to throw up". She still looks at me & says "feel better Mommy, not sick anymore?!" All is better now. I'm so happy it's over & that the baby sick is gone for the moment too!
On Monday I went to the OBGYN. Everything is going good. I have only gained 1lb so far. The doctor is really frustrating me though. He's ALWAYS late getting to the office. I ALWAYS have to wait. It's not just a few min. I'm usually in there for almost 2 hours. I'm so sick of it! He's nice & I like him okay, but I can't handle him being late. His nurses never know what to say, they don't even know where he's at & can't make up excuses for him. I talked to the lady that makes my appts. when I was leaving & told her what was going on. She said she'd talk to the office manager. He's probably not going to change though. I have an appt. next month & if I have to wait forever on that appt. too then I'm just going to have to change doctors. I can't have a doctor that I'm not even confident is going to be there to "catch" my kid!!! O' How I wish that Dr. Trest was here still!! I LOVED her when I was pregnant with Brooklynne!
Brooklynne is still excited about going to see Elmo & tells everyone that she gets a chance to tell. We've booked a room on Orange Beach for 2 nights so that will be a fun filled weekend! Wendy thought it would be fun if we all wore sesame street character tee-shirts, so we're looking online & are going to order some. This also has gotten Brooklynne excited. "We've got 2 tickets! We're going to see ELMO! We're going to the Beach! We're wearing Monster Street T-Shirts!" Boy is our kid happy & Excited!!!
Brooklynne's new phrase the past few weeks is "two hours ago a week". I'm not sure where she gets it, but it's always in reference to when something is going to happen or when it did happen, such as, "Going to see Elmo, two hours ago a week". It's really cute & cracks us up! She's also started saying "it's my most favorite EVER!" & "it's my most favorite I've ever seen!" So funny the things she comes up with!
Last week Wednesday through Saturday night I had the flu. It had been so nice not to be "baby sick", but having the flu is not fun either! Brooklynne even brought me a trash can & put it up in my face & said "here mommy if you need to throw up". She still looks at me & says "feel better Mommy, not sick anymore?!" All is better now. I'm so happy it's over & that the baby sick is gone for the moment too!
On Monday I went to the OBGYN. Everything is going good. I have only gained 1lb so far. The doctor is really frustrating me though. He's ALWAYS late getting to the office. I ALWAYS have to wait. It's not just a few min. I'm usually in there for almost 2 hours. I'm so sick of it! He's nice & I like him okay, but I can't handle him being late. His nurses never know what to say, they don't even know where he's at & can't make up excuses for him. I talked to the lady that makes my appts. when I was leaving & told her what was going on. She said she'd talk to the office manager. He's probably not going to change though. I have an appt. next month & if I have to wait forever on that appt. too then I'm just going to have to change doctors. I can't have a doctor that I'm not even confident is going to be there to "catch" my kid!!! O' How I wish that Dr. Trest was here still!! I LOVED her when I was pregnant with Brooklynne!
Brooklynne is still excited about going to see Elmo & tells everyone that she gets a chance to tell. We've booked a room on Orange Beach for 2 nights so that will be a fun filled weekend! Wendy thought it would be fun if we all wore sesame street character tee-shirts, so we're looking online & are going to order some. This also has gotten Brooklynne excited. "We've got 2 tickets! We're going to see ELMO! We're going to the Beach! We're wearing Monster Street T-Shirts!" Boy is our kid happy & Excited!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment