Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two Tickets...TWO TICKETS!!!

We're back in Mississippi. I was dreading coming back to the HOT, but the weather hasn't really been that bad. It's been so Rainy so it's not hot....Thank GOD for that!


When we got back we found that our air conditioner had been leaking & under the tiles in the playroom there was a flood. We've got it all fixed we think, so now we get to put the tiles back down & replace the carpet in the hallway....O' The JOYS of being homeowners!

We found out that Elmo is going to be in Mobile the first weekend of September. How could we turn that down!?!? Brookie has been running around the house ever since saying two tickets, two tickets!!! We did purchase our tickets yesterday. We'll be going to see Sesame Street Live, When Elmo Grows Up on Sept. 6th at 2pm, & Wendy is going to join us....hope Brookie can wait for that long, I think she thinks we're going to see Elmo every time we leave the house now!


Yesterday I was 13wks pregnant. I'm feeling the baby move already!! So exciting!! I was a lot further along with Brookie before I started feeling her. Guess with this one I know what to look for. I only feel it when I'm lying still, especially in the morning when I wake up. Such a neat feeling! We went to let Wendy scan me yesterday. It's amazing to watch this little tiny thing move around. Brooklynne REALLY LOVED it! Wendy printed up a picture just for her & she carried it around the hospital showing it to EVERYONE telling them that it was "the baby N da belly". So CUTE...she was so proud...I can only imagine what she'll be like when we have the actual baby for her to show off! We did take a peek in between the legs & saw nothing...don't know if that means a girl...we'll find out for sure in a few weeks! Here's a picture!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear her tell me all about getting to see Elmo!

You didn't tell me you could feel the baby move already...I'm so excited for you!

Charity said...

Yeah, I've been feeling it for a little over a week now. Guess because I know what it feels like from Brookie. At first I thought it couldn't be it's too early, but it is...Just a little flutter!